WHO AM I IN CHRIST
CHOSEN BY GOD – “… He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love.” Eph 1:4
RECONCILED TO GOD – ” For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His son much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.” Rom 5:10
REDEEMED – “In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins…” Col 2:13
TOTALLY FORGIVEN – “And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcised of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses;” Col 2:13
MADE HOLY AND BLAMELESS – “In the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight.” Col 1:22
HIDDEN WITH CHRIST IN GOD – “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” Col 3:3
GIVEN CHRIST’S RIGHTEOUSNESS – “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.” 2 Cor 5:21
MADE AT PEACE WITH GOD – “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Rom 5:1
FREED FROM CONDEMNATION – “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” Rom 8:1
MADE PERFECT FOREVER – “For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.” Heb 10:14
MADE INTO A NEW CREATION – “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Cor 5:17
MADE HEIRS OF GOD – “Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son., then an heir of God through Christ.” Gal 4:7
IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD – “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 Cor 19
GIVEN TOTAL ACCESS TO GOD – ” In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.” Eph 3:12
MADE COMPLETE – “For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him…” Col 2:9-10
GIVEN EVERYTHING – “According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 2 Pet 1:3
GRACE, DESCRIBED AND PORTRAYED
Eph. 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
1. The Bread of Life seeking the hungry.
2. The Living Water seeking the thirsty.
3. The Garments of Salvation seeking the naked.
4. The Truth seeking the liar.
5. The Rest seeking the weary.
6. The Light seeking the darkness.
7. The Pardon seeking the guilty.
8. Mercy seeking the wretched.
9. Life seeking death.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
4. Honor thy father and thy mother.
5. Thou shalt not kill.
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house.